Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're here!!

So here I am, doing exactly what I thought I wouldn't be...blogging! I'm new to this and not exactly sure where to begin. I have two fun-loving boys, Jacob who is 5 and Joshua is 3. Jacob is the smart, serious, hardworking one and Joshua is silly, energetic and truly believes that he can never have enough playtime! My husband, Matt, works for Continental Airlines which is a huge blessing because we are able to travel back home often. I'm Amy and try my best to make my three guys happy along with attempting to keep some sanity around this place! We live in Texas but I'm originally from Scranton, Pa and am oh-so-proud of my beloved hometown! The boys and I make it back every couple months and a key indicator of when it's time to visit is when Jacob starts to talk with a Texas-twang. That means we need to get north of the Mason Dixon line and remind him of his Yankee roots!



It's a sad day when you realize that the lazy days of summer are no more! This summer has been filled with trips to the beach, visits back to my beloved Scranton, Pa to spend time with family, karate and swim team! I'm having a hard time coming to grips that Jacob will be starting kindergarten in ONE MONTH and the only joy I've experienced through this transition has been shopping for lunchboxes and school clothes! Other than that, I'm not too excited about the thought of my little man venturing off to the world of 8-3 school days and all that time away form home. Couple in Joshua's preschool, Matt's hectic work schedule, and oh yeah, the 13 credits I'll be taking in the Fall and all that just equals Pure Insanity! I can pretty much guarantee that it was a working man who coined the term "Stay at Home Mom!" That being said, I'm off now to go pick up Jacob from Karate Camp!

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos & first blog. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your future posts!
    LOVE your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete